Friday 27 April 2012

Dynamo Machine

I've just finished one of my machine models, this is a fairly hi poly model mostly due to the fact that I didn't delete faces on the wheel part as I didn't know if I wanted to re-use it in another way at some other point and wanted to save package space, I might change this at a later point as slightly less than half the wheel is below ground level.

Took me two days to finish the texturing part of it.

To enhance the feeling that it is indeed a sci fi-ish piece of machinery I added pulsating blue lights in the holes of the model in more or less the same way I did for the main character's gun.

                                           This is the model with placeholder textures in maya.
                                    This is the new and final design for this, what I like to call, The Dynamo Machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment