Saturday 3 December 2011

Kismet problem.

I have a problem I can't understand, check out the image, both of these kismet "bundles" do the same thing, but they dont.

The one on the right does what I want perfectly, it starts a cinematic when I press the "E" key near the trigger in-game and also stops the cinematic whenever the player wishes when he presses the "E" key again, the one on the right is set up the exact same way, the EXACT, even all the little boxes and inputs are all ticked at the same places, so it should do the same thing, but it doesnt, because the one on the right starts the cinematic well enough but can only manage to end the cinematic during the first 2 seconds or so, if the player waits longer to end the cinematic he has to wait through the entire thing.

what am I missing?  what makes the switch not work after two seconds?


No comments:

Post a Comment